The toddler program will include:
- Music lessons
- Pinnacle Curriculum
- Language arts
- Arts & Crafts
- Spanish Lessons (3's & 4's)
- Holiday Programs
3-year-olds are transitioning from our toddler program to our full-day program, which includes outdoor play, reading time, and other sensory activities.
Kaleidoscope focuses on four main areas of your child's development:
- Physical development. Children love to move, and all actions are learning activities for them. As your child tries new skills and masters them--standing, walking, climbing--our caregivers respond to their growing independence by giving them more complicated toys and materials to explore safely.
- Social and emotional development. From the moment children are born, they're ready to learn through meaningful interactions with people who care for them. As your child grows, his caregiver will be there helping him learn how to share, take turns, treat others gently, and make friends. They will encourage and guide then when necessary.
- Thinking (coginitve) skills. your child is curious about the world around her. Your child's caregiver provides experiences that help her learn about cause and effect, imitate adults in their play, and use their critical thinking skills.
- Language development. Your child's caregiver helps them learn new words, learn how conversation works--when they talk to your child, waits for their response, and then responds to their sounds/words/language.